Thursday, November 18, 2010

Age is among us....

 I am turning this April coming up and it has been driving me crazy. I am doing everything i can think of to feel younger and really its not working. In reality its making me feel worse. I mean do i really want to be twenty one again, no thank you!!! It seams like all fun and games but I also remembering all the struggles, so thirty is starting to be welcomed in my house. Key word is "started." I did not think I would have a hard time but obviously I am. It seems like the end of the world but in reality I think its going to be a great beginning. I can close the chapter of my twenties with great fun filled memories and start my thirties looking forward to the new ones I will be making, that is what I am aiming for :)
Simple but short......

No comments:

Post a Comment